Skip to main content

CONGRATULATION BETWEEN OSUTA YUSUF AND URA SOLDIERS.

Thursday 18 October 2018.


Just this Morning Thursday 18 October 2018, i saved the Motorcycle of this Boda Boda Guy, from being Confiscated by the URA Soldiers and Police.


I was seated on this Boda Boda, on my way from ONDUPARAKA to Town, we met with the Soldiers just on ENYAU bridge, next to MANDELA Comprehensive Secondary School.


The Soldiers stopped us and ordered us to hand over the Motorcycle to them.


I asked them, why.


They replied me that, the motorcycle doesn't have number plate.


I then asked them, does that tantamount to abruptly confiscating it.


They said, yes.

I told them, i have given my transport fee of Shs 1000 to the Boda Boda guy and i have no option to reach to town since that was my only money.


The Soldiers said, they will sort my issue.


I then again narrated to them that, i am going to go with this Boda Boda Guy.


I asked them, How much is a Motorcycle Number Plate?.


It is Shs 250000, they replied me.


I then went ahead to question them, that, Do you think it is just easy to get Shs 250000 in this current Uganda?.


No, they answered me.


They further on stipulated that, they would wish the Boda Boda Guy to pay the money on installments.


I told them, may be some other time but not right now.


They said, for now we need to write an Agreement about it.


It is okay, i replied them.


They drafted the Agreement, to which, was Complied.


Eventually, the Agreement was drafted and the Boda Boda Guy was left to be free with the Motorcycle.


**************************************************************************************************


I am glad, God inspirited me to fight this war and at last Justice was served.


I have often been ragiuos and bitter with the wicked Acts of these URA Sectarians, that mainly focusing on traumatising the Boda Boda Guys and Smugglers in WestNile.


Thanks for my existence.

I speak for the Marginalized, Poor, Humiliated, Voiceless and the Oppressed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab Student Drowned, Body Missing in Rokoze Lake in Nyadri Sub-county, Maracha District.

Maracha District.  5-December-2025. 📸: Residents gathered around the lake as they searched the missing body of the student. Photo by #Information_is_Power's news reporter.  This afternoon Friday 5-December-2025, a student from St Joseph Laboratory Training School in Maracha hospital, a one  Araku Denis drowned in Rokoze water body in Nyadri Sub-county and the  body has not been retrieved upto this night as the police and residents searched for it and in vain but they are expected to resume retrieving it tomorrow Saturday 6-December-2025. 📸: Photo of the deceased which we captured on his phone screen this night. Araku and his fellow students had  reportedly gone to pass time at water point after completing exams papers of today. Him and callagues got attracted to swimming at water body where he perished.  By press time, efforts to retrieve his body proved futile as the body remains invisible on water surface.  Rokoze water body...

Hon Oguzu Lee Denis Drags to Court, Maracha Constituency MP-Elect Uhuru Nelson and Electoral Commission.

Story by Osuta Yusuf.  Maracha District 6-April-2026. Following the 15-1-2026 general election, the two term MP for Maracha Constituency, Hon Oguzu Lee Denis has dragged to court the Winner for Maracha Constituency MP election, Uhuru Nelson as the first respondent and Election Commission as the second respondent.  📸: Copy of the court document shared in NEWS PLATFORM, one of the WhatsApp groups in WestNile region. In a document dated 1-April-2026 filed at Arua High Court, it's not yet clear which grounds the petitioner, Hon Oguzu Lee Denis has used to challenge the victory of the NRM Party candidate Uhuru Nelson.  It should be noted that, the NRM Party candidate Uhuru Nelson was declared the winner of the 15-1-2026 general election after he garnered 13,696 votes, followed by Independent candidate Obeta Moses Drakua who garnered 9,247 votes, the incumbent MP Hon Oguzu Lee Denis (FDC) fell in the third position after he got 3,290 votes, Eng. Aguta Sam (Independent) got 686...

Famous Arua City TikToker Arrested on Allegations of Lesbianism Act.

Arua City. 20-2-2026. A famous TikToker from Arua City, WestNile region, in the names of Torrero Bae was arrested on Wednesday 18-2-2026 and taken to Onduparaka Police Station on Allegations of engaging in Lesbianism acts with another girl. Story excerpts from the Facebook account of Kawawa Michael.  📸: Part of the screenshot  📸: Screenshot from Facebook.  I have spoken to a reliable source from Onduparaka Div police HQS  As concerns the case of these girls  It's true they have confessed to being lesbians and the whole of their dancing group is involved  She comes from a good family and the mother is a teacher by profession I will hide her names  It's alleged that she started her lesbiansim from school that is why she ran away from the mother that is according to her mother who was present at Onduparaka today  Police is trying to apprehend the whole group then make a decision on the file at the moment other...